OPEN WINE CELLARS FESTIVAL - SUMMER IN PODLUŽÍ REGION
When: 1st and 2nd June
Where: Moravská Nová Ves, Prušánky, Hrušky, Poddovorov
Who and What: more than 30 wineries and more than 350 wines
We bring famous Festival of Open Wine Cellars to the Podluží region under the motto „Wine and culture in wine cellars". More than 30 top vintners will introduce their wines in romantic wine cellars and unique wine cellar alleys.
Special gourmet menus will be prepared for food lovers. Through the regional culinary highlights you will discover the secrets of marriage between wine and food.
There will be also live music on several places. You will also have a chance to buy the best wines directly from the winemakers for the best prices!
The entrance fee involves a tasting glass, printed festival guide which offers profiles of winemakers, an orientation map and an overview of the program as well as other important information.
Fancy? Hurry up and buy your ticket in our e-shop, because there is a limited amount of tickets!
You wanna buy a very special present for your friends or partner? What about the nicest present - an unforgettable experience? Buy a gift token in our e-shop!
- a ticket costs for 2 days 890 CZK for advanced purchase (includes 200 CZK vouchers for buying wines)
- 990 CZK on the spot
- tickets are available in our e-shop, via Ticketstream or directly on the festival spot
- a very special present - buy a gift voucher for your friends
The cellars are open
- On Saturday, the 1st June, from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- On Sunday, the 2nd June, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Hotel packages with ticket
Book a special wine festival package at hotel Beatrice in Prušánky!
Packages can be booked by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: +420 605 276 362 (Mrs. Jana Čadík).
When and where is the registry?
- The tickets and the start packages are available at the registry location at the main station in Moravská Nová Ves, on Saturday the 1st June 2013 between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. or on Sunday, the 2nd June between 10 a.m. and noon.
How many cellars will you manage to visit?
- You have to recon that the wine sample is at least ¼ dl, so you will not manage to visit all cellars
- We recommend you to plan a day around 15 cellar, which can mean the tasting of up to 100 wine samples
Replacement of broken glass
- The replacement of broken glass will be possible at several points on which we will inform you in the printed guide.
A common question: Can I bring my own glass?
- During the time of the festival wine will be poured only in the official festival glasses, with your glass you will not get any sample
Orientation in the place
- The starter pack includes a festival guide with general plans, in which the position of the open basement and other important points are plotted.
- For clarity, the cellars are numbered.